Saturday, September 3, 2011

You found my blog!

Hello! If you are reading this then you are apparently somewhat interested in what I have to say, but let me just start off with a little about me and this course. My name is Jordan Crook and I am currently a 3rd year Architecture major here at Ball State. This blog is a part of the course ARCH 329 which focuses on the history of modern architecture, analyzing the influential contexts behind the development of the major movements and figures in architecture and design from the late nineteenth century. That said, feel free to stick around, look around, or simply sit and stare at this photo...he won't judge you.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting discussion of Ruskin, le Duc, and religion. That paragraph is also your best written, although it generally improves as the blog goes on. Nice pictures; you might want to mention them more specifically in the narrative. Good work covering a lot of ground.

    ReplyDelete